Welcome to

Michael's 80s (M80s) Soundtrack for an 80s Generation

Music videos, pictures, mp3s, remixes and 80s fun.

Your no 1 place for 80's nostalgia. Enjoy! : )


To message me michaelmouse1967@yahoo.co.uk

Links Are Dead - I Know

I keep getting Emails from people asking me to re-upload the links and music etc. I think people are just getting to those particular pages so are not reading the reason for the dead links.

So I am putting this in place so hopefully people will read it and stop Emailing me about it.

The reason the links are dead is that my account with Media Fire has been closed with all 11,000 files lost. That is why you can not download the things and No I can not re-upload them.

Eventually I will start doing that again when I have found something suitable. In the meantime this blog will be information only blog.

Thank you all

Michaael

New Blog Forum

The 80s Music and Fame Media Forum is now open for users to chat, make new friends, leave messages for each other and leave comments on the blog sites. To access it click the link below or use the link in the side bar.

http://www.atfreeforum.com/kidsfromfamemed/

Poll

Choose Next Artist
  
pollcode.com free polls 

Friday 11 November 2011

Fatal Charm - Paris

Fatal Charm (also known as The Fatal Charm from 1978–1979) were a punk then rock/pop band from Nottingham, England.

Formed in 1978 by Paul Arnall, they quickly became a three-piece and then a four-piece.

By 1980, the line-up was;

Paul Arnall (guitar, vocals, songwriter)
David Barker (keyboards)
Kevin Davies (bass guitar)
Kevin Gallagher (drums)

As might be expected, the collapse of various recording contracts precipitated frequent changes to the personnel, but the addition of vocalist Sarah Simmonds in the same year breathed new life into the band and enabled Arnall to concentrate on his writing and musicianship.

Supporting big name acts like Ultravox and Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark on tour, ensured that the band got some media coverage, including an appearance on the first ever (1982) transmission of Channel 4's groundbreaking music programme 'The Tube', hosted by Jools Holland and Paula Yates.

'Paris' had origianlly been released in 1979 on company records. Backed with the tracks 'Glitterbug' and 'Out Of My Head', the single failed to enter the charts.

'Paris' would again see the light of day. This time produced by Midge Ure of Ultravox the single was again released in 1981 but this time backed by the song 'Christine'. Again the single failed to trouble the charts.

I never got around to getting the first single with the tracks 'glitterbug' and 'Out Of My Head'. If anyone has this released and is willing to share please contact me.

Click the link below to download the following:
Paris - Video
Paris - Single Version
Christine - Unrrleased Video
Christine - B-Side

http://www.mediafire.com/?hmlcvl21v9kl4

No comments:

Post a Comment